Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Water in the pool...........Water on the Dock

This morning while walking, I held up my camera over the cement barrier wall............. a family lives here.........such contrasts between the classes of people.  It is hard for me to see and know about.    We just don't see this in our coccoon that is Morgan, Utah.

Beautiful Day on the horizon

Edna's placing of the toys while cleaning..........I could write an entire post about this sometime, but I can't talk about it without getting emotional.......

This grandma did the bathing and hair fixin' today...... I've still got it !  haha

We ventured down to the community pool to take a dip. 

Fun times

Payson loves it !


So does this girlie :)

Later in the evening we went down to the wharf/dock to check out the setting sun.










Jordyn, Kellen, Cody, Carol, Kacey, Brightyn, Payson, Landon, Gwen

There were these awesome murals that we had fun with.




But I don't WANT to fly like Spidy !!

Mom will - with a little help from Dad, and a lot of laughing !!

Back home - fun times banging on the rice cooker, scarying mom, and making Brightyn laugh.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...