Sunday, December 25, 2016

Christmas on Sunday.

I just feel like I need to write my thoughts down today.  I just got home from church.  Christmas on Sunday, doesn't get any better than that in my book, seriously. It was wonderful, and special, and I felt the Spirit strongly.  I just felt so good an warm and happy, and thankful.  So many blessings we have in our lives.  I love Roger, such a good man, wonderful husband and father and son, and grandpa, and man.  He is working hard, and had to work today, but in on his way home now.  Love our children so much, and the wonderful people they married, and love our grandchildren.  How blessed we are.  So thankful we have little Tenzin, and he will be ours forever thanks to our Saviour.  I think of him as a young man, happy, and looking down on us, and blessing us, and loving us, and yes, missing us for a short time until we can be together again.   I'm so thankful Tagg wasn't hurt any more badly than he was.  It could have been so so so much worse.  All of the love and caring and giving and sharing that has been poured out upon our family, from so many people, many whom we have no idea.  Thank you Thank you.   As I sat in church, my heart was so full, as I looked around at so many wonderful friends, and ward members who have been such a part of my life over the years.  The Rose family, the Wiscombes, Lynn London and her family, Errol and JoAnne, and many many more.  It's snowing again now. 2pm.    Roger woke me up this morning about 7 am, with a kiss on the cheek and a whisper in the ear, "want to come out and help me shovel snow?".   I got up, and out we went, and it was good to work together.  Then we went up to his mom's  and shoveled, and then over the Zac's. and surprised them by shoveling walks, and driveway, before going in to see what Santa and the MYSTERY elves had brought.  Then back home so Rog could head to work.  I guess it was pretty bad roads, and they got alot more snow down below and in SL than we did here.   How blessed ware to have a nice warm house, food, family, LOVE LOVE LOVE, and Merry Christmas to all.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...