Tuesday, January 27, 2015

My breakfast (YUM!)

Preparation is the key - I have all the peppers, mushrooms, avocados, and onions pre-prepped for the week.  These nifty little Rubbermaid containers make life so much easier !
This non-stick pan is perfect, and I don't need any butter to do the sautéing.  I wash it right after use, every time.  Sauté the mushrooms, peppers, and onions.
4 eggs - I use two of them whole, and just the egg whites from the other two.
I add the avocados at the end - 3 Tablespoons.   I get the bag at Costco, and cut them up and put them in the container, then just scoop out what I need.  Yes, they do go brown, but it doesn't affect the quality or taste.
Two 6" white corn tortilla.  I buy in bulk at Costco, divide in thirds, and freeze two packages.  The other I keep in the refrigerator.  I put two in the microwave for 30 seconds, then split one wedge of laughing cow swiss cheese on them when they come out.
My morning regimen of vitamins, oils, pro-biotics, etc.
Add a small cluster of grapes, a big glass of water.  AWESOME !

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...