Thursday, April 28, 2016

Happenings at our House

We have the tomato GROW BOX out, and ready to go for this year.
My front flower bed looks pretty good since I cleaned it up last fall.  The tulips have POPPED more than they are in this picture, and they are just beautiful.  Those pesky little purple hyacinths though........I wish I had never planted them, and that other plant that completely takes over....

Tagg's Scout Potato project such worked good.  He took this bad boy over and planted it in Grandpa D's garden.   I'll have to keep you updated on how it turns out.
Manda sent Camryn's latest school project.  Which was AMAZING !!
This is the picture we took to text back to Cam.  We are sure proud of the good work she is doing.
Another scout project, hanging on our fridge.  A good reminder for us all !
I went down and watched Payson and Brightyn last Friday? morning.  Oh what fun that was.  They are both quite the characters.  Here Payson is making his SCARY face !
Brightyn's SCARY face - haha
And Smiles.............
More Smiles............
Such crazy kids.
A few days later we got Tagg's SCOUT tomatoes in the grow box (not seen here). It was SO WINDY, and we didn't think they were going to make it.  A day later though, and they looked fine.
All bundled up (the tomato plants), with our MINI MASTER Gardener.  I think he's going to take after Grandpa D.
Random Random pic - but it show how great of PICKER UPPERS Payson and Brightyn are.  This was Sunday night.  We had the whole family there visiting for a hour, and it was THE BEST.  I love it when this happens, and it doesn't happen often enough.  I love our family so much.
Crazy weather !!  A hail storm rolled through one day this past week during my lunch hour.  Only on one side of the tramp, because the wind was blowing so much.  This was the lunch hour that I about got hit HEAD ON at the "Y".  I was stopped, and a car coming from Milton turned, and didn't see me.  Was coming straight for me, going really fast (a young male was driving).  I screamed, threw up my hands, and braced for impact, and he did a mighty jerk on the steering wheel at the last minute, and swerved around me.  He couldn't have missed the front end of my car by less than a foot.  I just sat there after it was over, I was shaking so bad.  I didn't have my seat belt on......stupid me.  I would have been hurt for sure, unless my air bag could have saved me.    I need to be better at that.
Manda's home with a newly trimmed tree in her front yard.  Beautiful !!
I screen shot Cam's Instagram posts. 
Here are a few. 
Miss her !!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...