Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Some of our Weekend

This is actually a picture of a painting.  It is one of many that hangs in the hallways at the Salt Lake County building.  I had a class down there on Thursday.  This picture reminds me of mom and dad, but not so old.  Anyway, I think my parents look alot younger than these two.  But I really LOVE this picture, and I love my parents. 
This neat wagon is only $55 in Costco.  Wish we had tons of money, and could just buy it for no reason at all for my grandkids. 
Friday Night Lights - Landon brought the kiddos up to watch.  Kacey was at the hospital with her Grandma and Grandpa Vern.  He is doing better, thank good ness.  Brightyn was kind of sleepy at first. 
Go Joni !!   
Structura came up and everyone got massages after their workout - how great is that? 
The kids had fun climbing and playing on the boxes.  They know NO FEAR !!
J.P. Audrey's little girl (I can't remember her name), Payson, Cason, and Casen's little brother (they are Tiffany and Korey Adam's boys)
Brightyn even got in on the action - That's Landon reaching out to catch her. 
Kicking balls around is fun - but NOT the Wall Balls - they are too heavy !
Zac brought home a stack of pallets, to use in making the tree house. 
We helped Dad get his greenhouse up and going. 
Treyson was practicing Whittling. 
Tagg removing nails.
They found 24 golf balls in the field, and Tagg could hardly wait to take them back to the neighbors. 
Grandpa helping Treyson with his whistle that he whittled. 
My recommend to go to the Provo Temple Dedication on Sunday.  It was great !

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...