Thursday, January 21, 2016

Fun Times - Grandkids

The other night Landon and Kacey were able to go to the Jazz game as part of the Junior Jazz promotion.  The had a great time, and took a bunch of cute pics.
Kacey posted this on Facebook the other day.  I guess Brightyn is wanting to be just like Payson with his undies :)
Pics from AZ !!
Looks like someone is eating SUSHI !
These two are getting SO OLD !!
Cameron Claussen turns 13 tomorrow !!
 
I'm happy to see he's wearing the shirt we got him for Christmas.
 
Cam Schutt got braces on the top last month, and Cameron C. will get his on soon (if he hasn't already).  Cam may have hers on the bottom by now too - I'm not sure.
Such sweethearts - they love TUB TIME !!
Yesterday, Kacey took them to the Children's Treehouse Museum in Ogden.
The cowboy area is new to me since I last went, which was quite a few years ago with Camryn.

Ride em' Cow Girl !!

I guess Brightyn was quite worn out last night.....
Sleepy Girl
Kacey sent me this pic in a text last night.  It's so fun to get cute pics like this out of the blue !

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...