Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Surprise for Treyson

Here's what CJ had to say about this on FB:
I surprised Treyson today (which is almost impossible to do) and made him go with me to Deseret Book ðŸ“š little did he know Brandon Mull would be signing books!! He was so excited and surprised! He kept saying calm down mom have u even read the books and I was like no but I love a good surprise!
Treyson has been reading these FABLEHAVEN books like mad lately.
I noticed the other day on FB that Brandon Mull would be in Layton at a bookstore.  At first I thought we had missed it, but then it popped up again on my FB feed, so I tagged CJ.  Monday night, Layton, hopefully no crowds?  Yahoo !!!
I had no idea that CJ would actually arrange her busy schedule to make this happen, but I'm so so glad she did !
I'm glad this boy was so happy, and so glad for the small part I had in making it happen. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...