Saturday, August 17, 2013

Zip line - first try............

Can I just say - AMAZON IS AMAZING !!  I ordered these 6 days ago, and here they are!  50% cheaper, than anything in Ogden, even when figuring in shipping, .  I about strained myself bringing the "wire rope" in from the porch.  I texted Zac this picture, and said.......guess what we'll be doing tonight? :) 

I'm getting the EVIL EYE from Roger D.  He loves his picture taken SO MUCH!    Zac crossed the creek on the bridge, and Treyson and Tagg were going to take him the line................  What do they say about the "best laid plans"

The water was a little too swift, and Treyson was in danger of losing his FLIP FLOPS, so Zac had to make a foray into the creek to help out. 

Fun times !!

This cutie patootie was glad to see mom home from work :)

aw.............you don't see THIS very often 

CJ assured Roger D. that her "BASE" skills from cheerleading wouldn't lead to any harm on his part.  Famous last words !!  

A little tree trimming was necessary

I know, I know........... but what's a mother to do ??



We knew it would be a trial and error to get it just right.  We were a LITTLE LOW :) on the first try. It's amazing just how much the line sags.  We probably should have gotten a bigger line, dangit! 


We finally decided to call it day (or evening)  
- we'll start again tomorrow.

Back to Grandma's for Spaghetti Dinner - yeah !!

This is the second night in a row that Thatch has SLICKED UP a WHOLE tomato !!  Yeah !!  

I taught him how to slurp up the JUICE :)

He finished off with the spaghetti, but I think he was about ready for bed :)


Now - for your viewing pleasure..............the things I do for my babies :) Thatch totally got a kick watching me record this, and then watching the playback.  Payson?  I hope you enjoy this CLEAR over in the Philippines.  Grandma loves you !!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...