Thursday, August 8, 2013

Updates !


Payson is going to be a big brother TO A LITTLE SISTER !!
How Exciting :)   I couldn't quit smiling when I heard the news :)
These three Yahoos (minions), or I should say TWO of these Yahoos are going to Disneyland !  Guess who gets to keeps the MIDDLE MINION??  Yup - I'll be splitting duties with Grandma Shirlee.  It's going to be FUN and EXHAUSTING :)

Camalama went to a concert with her mom and Therese.
They are starting her early !  haha

And last but not least!  Happy 76th birthday to my mom.  I love her so much.  She does so much for our family, and is such a great example of caring and giving and happiness and dedication and hard work.  My goal is to always TRY to be like her.  I fall short most of the time, but I'll keep trying.  LOVE YOU MOM !

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...