Friday, August 16, 2013

Sun up to sun down

Yesterday as I headed to work, the sun was so RED, I guess due to all of the smoke in the air.  It was really pretty

This evening, Thatcher helped me shuck some corn, and then load up my bags to take in the house.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE this time of year.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE my dad's corn.  It is the BEST in the world  - seriously !

The animals LOVE LOVE LOVE it too !!

Billy and Thatcher - Good friends :)



Another friend is Shady.  Shady has BIG TEETH.  This Grandma gets NERVOUS !


He spotted the MOON - and is a few minutes, I had him saying it !  M O O N - that spells Moon :)

A little bit later, home come Grandpa, CJ and the bigger boys...........with more additions for the barnyard :)







It was getting on towards dark...............and can you guess what CJ is hiding from?   A woman who is DEATHLY afraid of wasps and bees can't poke fun at a WUSSY who is afraid of.............................. BATS !!


A beautiful smoky red sunset to end the day.
Life is GREAT !


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...