Monday, August 26, 2013

A little bit of this..........a little bit of that............

I need to quit taking so many pictures I guess - because I can't help but show them off on the blog!  I do it so my kids can see all of the fun things, and I know Manda and Zac and Kacey look at it daily.  Everytime I ask Landon if he's seen something on it, he hums and haws...........(hint hint Lando ;) .....oh well, he's pretty busy, and has a hard time signing in at work. 
Me and Miss Piggy.  She is a sweetie.  You can't tell by the picture, but she has lost all of her hair that was about 2 inches long, and new bristly hair is growing in.  

The dreaded Turkey - Tagg asks me everytime he comes up, "Grandma, are you going to get rid of him?, Please?"  I always say no.  I really like him !

Saturday morning - Just before the rain came in from the West.  

Right after I took the previous picture - I look up, and who should come running down the road?  Zachary !!  You can see the storm clouds gathering, and I told him he better get home before he got rained on.

Can you believe our barnyard menagerie?    And this is minus the ducks and horse !  They are loving the extras from mom and dad's garden.

Tagg took this picture - he's pretty good at it !  We were working in the barnyard, to redo a temporary fence next to the barn, so that the animals would be secure when the new power pole is placed, and the new fencing is done by the road crew.

Grandma D, watching out for our little monkey !

Big helpers

Me and Thatch

Treyson actually ran the staple gun!  He did pretty good, and only once did it sound like a machine gun (haha)

We came in for lunch, and BOY - babies are messy.  He ate so good, and then when I went to clean him up, found that quite a bit of food was in his lap !

Time for a quick game of UNO before we head to the property


We've  (I should say Zac) almost got this zip line perfected.  We were disappointed to see that some kids had been down there, and tried to use it with a piece of rebar that was bent.  We take the pulley and hanger home with us each time, so I guess they thought they needed to improvise :(  It is very upsetting that kids can't respect property.  All of the NO TRESPASSING  signs that we had down there have been taken, and a certain group of teenagers feel like it's their own personal playground, with no thought to ask or anything.  I guess we will have to get onry about it........then worry about vandalism in retaliation.......... 

Here are my GUYS in the Philippines.  Isn't that so cute?  Landon and Cody got new shoes, and Payson certainly didn't want to be left out.  He looks so proud of them, doesn't he?  Landon said he wouldn't take them off, and wore them out in the mall, and was strutting around with his chest poked out !!  LOVE YOU GUYS!!  And my GIRLS (Kacey and baby girl Rich :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...