Thursday, August 22, 2013

Misc pics - Summertime

Cam made us some necklaces to hang from our rear view mirrors.  Here's mine !  Thanks Cam :)

Mom and Dad have the best Sun Sugar tomatoes growing in their garden.  They are small and smaller than Cherry Tomatoes, and don't get red.  They are delicious.  Thatcher eats them like candy - that boy sure loves tomatoes :)

Tagg loves corn on the cob, but poor kid sure has a hard time eating it !  Takes him quite awhile :)

We went over to mom's and made pizza last night.  I finally got everything together, and Zac put up mom's birthday present on her wall.  

I totally copied what Carol Brooks' girls did for her.  This picture doesn't do it justice.  Mom already had the saying and wooden thing on her wall.  We just added the knobs, hemp, and painted clothespins and pics.  Now she'll have an easy way to trade out pics of the grandkids. 

After dinner, Dad loaded us up with tomatoes and corn.  Yummy !!

This pic is from last week.  Treyson helped me cut down burrs at the property.  He was a big help.

Tagg was trying to cut a big stick or small trunk of a tree growing out of the ground.  Grandpa D saw him struggling, and went to help.  I'm so glad my grandkids have my parents and Roger's parents around.  It is a blessing, that's for sure. 

I wish I had my video camera going right after I took this picture.  Zac was struggling in some ill fitting water shoes, and either slipped or snagged his foot on something, and went right down !  As he went, he lifted Thatch up, and even though Zac went almost completely under for a second, Thatch was totally unfazed..........  In fact, he probably laughed.  Dang I wish I had it on video ;)

Cooking hotdogs and marshmellows - Love the summer time !

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...