Saturday, August 31, 2013

Philippines fun

Click on picture above to enlarge
Hey everything is good.. Still no phone but it's ok I am surviving without it!:) Today we had all of Landon and Cody's directors over to play badminton and eat for a team building activity.. They were all really nice and talkative - it was fun!

Then we were all napping and the power went out again for the second day in a row and it gets SO HOT!!! So we went to the store to return my charger that blew up my phone.. They weren't going to give us back our money but it's a good thing Landon and Cody stayed strong, so we got the money back... We were all so mad when we gave them back the charger and showed them the picture of the charger and outlet they all started laughing! Oh I think I about lost it..

What else.... Oh yes, Crystal came over on Friday to help me sew my kitchen curtains so that they didn't drag on the floor! That was nice. 

Payson is sick with the worst cough I have ever heard him have but no fever yet and I am hoping he doesn't get one!!


I hope you guys have something fun planned for your Saturday!!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...