Thursday, May 30, 2013

Yesterday

I took this picture yesterday morning at 7:00 am as I was walking into work.  The lighting was absolutely beautiful.  The dark clouds in back, sun shining in front.  LOVE IT !

When I came home at noon, I found a DEAD CHICKEN !  The door to the coop was left open, but we figured it couldn't have been a varmint, or else we would have lost many many more chickens, and this one is the only one.  We are guessing it was another chicken (or turkey?) that took after it.  So sad :(

The ducks are sure growing.  I hope it's a male and female, and we will get some babies :)

The turkeys are getting bigger too.  We are pretty sure the dark one "Dark Vegan", is a Tom.  I even got them to eat scratch from my hand the other night.  They are curious birds.  CJ is still kind of nervous around them, but they have never showed any kind of aggression.  No  - we are NOT having them for Thanksgiving !

New haircut, courtesy of Mary Jo

Much better than this, huh?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...