Monday, May 20, 2013

Not for the squeamish :)

Sometimes being a Grandma involves things that make you go "EW", or in Treyson's case (GAG!).  We got home from the 1/2 marathon and when I lifted Thatch out of the carseat, I noticed he was drenched?  I knew he had been somewhat rained on, but I didn't think it got him THAT bad.  By then he had walked out to see the turkeys.  I pulled his pants down, and surprise surprise !  Treyson was about 2 feet away, and thus the GAG.  I thought for a minute I was going to have to clean up TWO messes.

I picked up him up under the armpits, and took him straight into the utility sink, where I proceeded to disrobe him, piece by messy piece :)

He was totally cool with the whole thing of course.  He is such a sweetheart !  I may not be able to eat cottage cheese and mustard for awhile though :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...