Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Let there be LIGHT ! - the latest PROJECT :)



The entrance to mom and dad's home is on Highway 66, which has no street lights in the area.  It's really hard to see where to turn in at night.  They decided to put some lighted posts up by the road - the ones that come on automatically at night.



Dad and Zac ran the power lines last year before the asphalt was put in, so with a little digging, they were in business.  Probably the hardest decision was WHERE to place the poles.



We were good "directors" for the project.  Can you believe we sat out by the road with these signs and had no takers?  HAHA - we would hurry and put them down when ever a car came by.  Didn't know my mom could be so easily embarrassed :)  I took them home and got Landon's car sold, so that was GREAT !


Did I say a LITTLE? digging........
I may have UN-exaggerated.....is that a word Dad ?  haha


Zac always needs a project - so this was FUN for him


This was a few days later, but the only picture that shows what the poles ended up looking like.  We had that pile of gravel spread out in no time.  I use the word WE very freely.  I didn't do a thing :)  

I haven't been over there at night to see how the lights work in the dark, but I hear it's GREAT !

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...