Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Flying Allegiant Air - Ogden to Mesa

Just parked my car (for FREE!), now just need to walk to the terminal.  Not too far :)  I did hear once inside, that they may start charging for parking in the future. 

After security, waiting in the departure room.  It was pretty empty at first, as I got there about 2 hours early.  It filled up to full capacity before I left.

This ramp contraption gets us on the plane.  It's very a very short walk from the building.

Here comes the plane.  It just landed, and is taxing back.





Video of passengers getting off the plane


After I was on the plane - looking back at the waiting area (inside)

After I landed in Mesa, we had to walk a little bit further to the terminal.  This picture is looking back towards the plane that I just got off of.  I still have about the same distance or further to walk to get into the building.  

When I boarded in Mesa to come home, they had us boarding from the front AND back.  I was in seat 25F, so I went up the back steps. 

Now - if you ever want to fly Allegiant Air from Ogden to Mesa, you know what to expect !  

1 comment:

Landon, Kacey, and Payson Rich said...

This is how we board everytime in the Philippines! They take us on a bus to our plane and we load from the back and front doors! It's kind if cool

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...