Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Odds and Ends (once again)

Manda sent this to me for Mother's Day - LOVE IT !

We got Mom and Dad a combined Mother's Day/Father's Day gift.  A HIGHWAY 66 sign for their pole out front.  Turned out great - thanks to Zac for getting it installed :)


What is it about little boys on BIG bikes?
Makes this Grandma crazy sometimes...........


Unique picture - Treyson swinging and Tagg laying on the ground, with the evening sunlight hitting just right !


BEFORE and AFTER
(I finally got it done)



Focus Direct had their 7th annual Sports Fest.  I guess Landon and Cody really got into it.  Apparently Americans are much more competitive than Filipinos.  It was an all day event, including basketball, badminton, and TONS of other games.  I know Kacey will post about it soon, and you've probably seen these pics on FB if you link to Landon's wall, but I really wanted to post my favorites.  Landon was always into Football and Baseball and Wrestling.....I don't think he played Basketball after about 2nd grade.  I would have liked to see this white boy JUMP !! 

LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture.
Payson and his new friend :)

Payson and Daddy - Kacey you need to get in more pics !!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...