Friday, January 20, 2012

What would I do without these wonderful women in my life?

6 am - off the the temple with mom and Sherilee.  Roads weren't bad, conversation was wonderful, and the Temple was great as always :)


10am - Organ Lesson from Marcie Terrell.  She is so sweet to share her talents, and teach this piano student what the organ is all about.  I thought it would be EASY, and all I would have to do was make my fingers play SMOOTHLY.........little did I know !!  Thanks for being so patient Marcie :)

11 am - I had a great visit with Sister Phyllis Waldron, as we worked on her family history.  I  really enjoyed hearing all  about the good old days.  She has some great stories, and what a memory !  I loved the time I spent with her.

1 comment:

big MAK said...

You are so great Gwen!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...