Tuesday, January 3, 2012

We will miss her - as always..........

Here she is with Grandpa and Grandma "D".  It's funny, that we all call them that, and not Dickson.  Camryn is lucky - she has  4 Great Grand parents in Morgan and one in Arizona (Grandma Severino).  When I was her age, I only had one GREAT grandparent - Grandma Dawson.  

Here she is with Grandpa and Grandma Rich, also known as Grandpa and Grandma "Ben".  When I was younger, my kids (Manda, Zac, Landon) referred to my parents as Grandpa and Grandma Dickson, and to my Grandparents as "Grandpa and Grandma Dickson WITH THE CHICKENS".  That is how they told the difference.  Maybe now that we have chickens, we'll be known and Grandpa and Grandma Rich WITH THE CHICKENS, instread of Grandpa Roger and Grandma Gwen.  Either way - we love it :)

Treyson and Tagg will sure miss her too !

Camryn Dee - until next time :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...