Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Until we meet again...............

Theresa Hodges Hyde  March 10, 1963 - January 10, 2012

The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths.  These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen.  - ― Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

My dear dear friend, Theresa Hodges Hyde passed away this morning at 12:30 am. Bless her heart, she waited until after my birthday.  Her last gift to me.  No - not the last......I know she will be watching over, and inspiring me for the rest of my life.  Words can't describe the things she taught me.  She always made me feel good about myself, she encouraged me, she LOVED me..  Oh, how I will miss her.......

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...