Wednesday, January 11, 2012

My birthday


Zac and CJ and the boys brought supper up on Monday night.  It was Bean and Biscuit Casserole,  and Landon and Kacey brought the dessert - Brownie cake with ice cream and toppings.  It was great to just come home from work and not have to worry about supper, and to have my family there most of all.  I love them so much.  The little boys played, and the adults talked, I read a book to the boys and it was a very nice birthday.

Amanda and Bren and Cam and Cam sent a card.  Here is what it said:

By Camryn
I love you so much
I miss you so much, but I'm coming in March, 14,15,16,17,18
Happy Birthday and
I really need you
I miss you so much and
I love you so much
I love you gramma

This is from the dogs
We all love you,
Yep, that was from the dogs.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...