Monday, January 16, 2012

A beautiful good bye

Last Saturday, when I saw the beautiful morning sunrise out my back window, I KNEW it was going to be a great day, in all respects.  I was actually looking forward to Theresa's funeral, because I wanted to be around those who loved her, and to be uplifted by the tributes given.  I was not disappointed.

She was buried in the Roy City Cemetery. It was a beautiful sunny day, and pretty warm.  I look forward to visiting her gravesite, and seeing the headstone and epitaph, which is perfect - "We know, because our Mother told us".........

Theresa's daughter Britney with her son Tyson, and nephew Conner.  The little ones were so cute and curious.  There were not alot of tears, and I could imagine Theresa smiling down with happiness at her family and knowing that all was well.

2 comments:

Sherilee said...

Might not have been a lot of tears at the funeral, but I am shedding some just reading your posts and seeing your pics. Thanks for sharing. I love you, you are an awesome friend.

Britney said...

I am SO glad that you recorded that. I was kicking myself for not having somebody record that, so that is awesome! OH, and that is a BEAUTIFUL picture of me ;) ha ha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...