Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Our Life Lately

The boys BIG ADVENTURE
Zac and Treyson slept out on the trampoline. It worked out pretty good.
Tagg slept with mom in the house.



When I came home from church one Sunday,
this is what I found !
I was soooooooooo happy (seriously) - Rog needed a haircut so badly,
and Zac had to twist his arm to let Christel do it.



We took a Ranger Ride up in the hills above Round Valley.
Click Here to view a photoshow.


Alot of evenings we just sit out on the back patio and watch Treyson have fun.


Here is a Video of Treyson on the trampoline - he's going to be quite the basketball player :)



Tagg is usually such a good natured little boy


Or not :( - just look at that bottom lip


Treyson the Tool Man
Treyson is going to be like his dad.
He loves tools.

When we are up at the property, it is "someones" FULL TIME job
to follow Treyson around and make sure he doesn't fall in the creek, or climb up a tree,
or fall in the ditch, or..............
Click here for fun pics of our day working at the property

The other day (mid-day) we saw a mom and two fawns, just out behind our house.

Can you guess who these two are?
I wonder how long it will take Kacey to figure out I've posted
these fun pictures?


Daddy and his boy

Treyson got a new gun at Cabelas
Here he is, urging Grandma D to try it out.


Mighty Hunter

Grandpa and his buddies

1 comment:

Kacey said...

Dang Gwen I didn't think you would post it on your blog haha.. If you wouldn't have said my name no one would have know it was me haha..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...