Thursday, July 24, 2008

Hike to the "M"

I hiked to the "M" this morning. It was great ! Left the cemetery parking lot at 6:05 and got to the "M" at 6:40. I hung around until Teresa and Jenny Lake got there, and we took pics, and visited. Don't know for sure what time we headed back down, but it was 7:55 when we got back to our cars. What a wonderful way to start the 24th of July !


Click here to view all of the photos
Seriously, you do NOT want to miss my blow by blow ascent to the summit !!

2 comments:

Bettinson Bunch said...

Wow! I haven't been to the "M" in years! Weren't you afraid you would see rattlesnakes? I am impressed that you did the walk alone, I don't think I would have been as brave!

Stacy and Tim and Lydon and Aaron said...

Love the pics! But just looking at that hike made me a little sweaty and out of breath. The last time I hiked to the M was with Lydon's fifth grade class and he was so embarrassed by my huffing and puffing and moaning that I was dying that he left me. Mrs. Lafitte has never been invited back since!

p.s. It's good to know that Trin was talking to you when she was saying that your blog needed to be updated :) For a minute I thought she was talking to me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...