Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Flattered or Freaked ?


Twice in the past 3-4 days, I've gotten a text message that just says:

"Hey"

The first time I ignored it, but I did notice the number it came from, because it is very similar to my number.

The second time it came (from the same number), I thought I'd reply, so I could set the person straight and let them know that they had a WRONG number.........

The conversation went like this:

Them: Hey

Me: Who is this?

Them: Jon, and you?

Me: Gwen, do I know you?

Jon: I don't think so, but it's nice to meet you.

Jon: That is a very pretty name.

Me: Well, I was just wondering, because this is the second time you have said "Hey", and I thought you might have the wrong number.

Jon: How old are you?

Jon: I think I do (have the wrong number), but what does getting to know someone hurt?

Me: Sorry, I'm almost 50, and you DO have the wrong number......

Jon: (no reply)


Think he'll ever say "Hey" again ? (haha)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...