Thursday, July 10, 2008


I am thankful for good friends like Teresa Lake, who lets me hang out at the gym with her at *cough* 3:30 a.m. *cough*. It's amazing how good you feel (after it's over :)

I am thankful to have Zac and CJ living with us. The boys are fun to have around, and it's just been great. I'm sure at the end of 5 months, we'll be ready to be back to just the "old fogies", but I'm sure enjoying it now.

I am thankful for the telephone. Last night we called Camryn, and it was so cute to hear her and Treyson talk. She was coloring, and she asked Treyson if it was alright if she kept on coloring while she talked to him, and then she said if Treyson was a "good boy" she would color him a picture. She sure misses him. She begged me to bring him down when I go there at the end of the month. I sure with I could "snap" my fingers and have him there, without having to ride 14 hours in the car with him :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...