Thursday, March 6, 2008



Wow - Thursday sneaks up on me !! This will have to be quick, cuz I'm out the door to water aerobics...........

Scriptures: I've been reading them faithfully every morning. Without fail my day goes better.

Exercise: I know, I know....... you can't believe it. But it's true, it gives me more energy, and makes me FEEL BETTER !!

My Job: I enjoy it, even though it is CRAZY at times.

Amy - My friend in Spokane Washington called last night, and it was so good to hear from her. We email regularly, but haven't spoken in quite awhile. It was good to hear her voice AND HER NEWS !! Daughter Lisa has been accepted into Physical Therapy School - Way to go Lisa !!

Roger D. - I sure love that guy. He's a great husband and father.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...