Thursday, March 27, 2008



In no particular order.................

I'm thankful we have enough in the budget to fill up the truck with diesel, even though it HURTS !! We don't drive it much at all, and if we had just filled up a COUPLE of weeks ago at $3.59..........that would have been alot better than the $4.07 we paid for 15 gallons tonight. OUCH !!

I'm thankful the snow is melting, melting, melting - YAHOO !!! We ran around this afternoon out in the backyard with Camryn. Our poor matted, ugly, dead grass is going to need some tender loving care for sure.

I'm thankful the two sister missionaries came and had supper with us tonight. It made my evening. Bless their hearts !! Go here to see their pics.

I'm thankful that Rog will get to go and see D Ross play baseball this weekend. He will enjoy that. Thanks to Derick, who keeps Roger in the loop. I know Roger sure appreciates it.

I'm thankful for my DVD recorder. That way I can go to water aerobics, and still watch American Idol. Gotta love that David Archuleta and Jason Castro, David Cook, and Brooke White.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...