Saturday, March 29, 2008

For Fun .......

1. My rock star name (first pet and current car): Bingo Hyundai

2. My gangsta name (favorite candy bar and favorite cookie): Snickers Chocolate

3.My "brotha/sista" name (first initial of first name and first three letters of last name: G'Ric

4.My detective name (favorite color and favorite animal): Blue Dog

5. My soap opera name (first name and city where you were born): Gwen Lake

6. My Star Wars name (first three letters of your last name and first two letters of your first name then the word "of" then a medication you are on): Ric Gw Vitamin

7. My superhero name (2nd favorite color and favorite drink with "The" in front): The Red Water

8. My Nascar name (first names of your grandfathers/grandmothers): Frank Flora

9. My stripper name (name of your favorite perfume/cologne and your favorite candy): Emeraude Kisses

10. My witness-protection name (mother's and father's middle names): Lee Tonks

Haha! This was so funny! I tag all of you to do it if you haven't done it before.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...