Friday, March 7, 2008

Daughters of Faith - Laurel Retreat

I haven't told you all about my fun weekend last week ! I was able to go on a retreat with about 50 16-17 year-old girls, and about 20 leaders. We traveled up to Little Bear Lake Lodge in Paradise, Utah (Cache Valley) - it was a fantastic experience. Here I am with my good friend Marcie Terrell.



The food was great - Soup, potato bar, pancakes, chicken cordon bleu


Much of the time was spent listening to different talks. We had so many great speakers, it was amazing !


There were a lot of fun games, that were built around cooperating with each other. This one is called "Magic Carpet".


As we got ready to leave about 3pm - it starting snowing terribly. I was a nervous wreck coming home over Sardine Canyon - but we made it !! Thanks Marcie !!


We came back to the church and presented a program and dinner to all of the women over 80 in our stake. Everyone had a great time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...