Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Ta da !!


Well, it's been ONE YEAR since I have had a carbonated beverage, aka pop, soda, etc. My drink of choice was the dreaded DIET COKE. Last year at a New Year's Eve party with friends, I put my hand to the square, and swore that I would NEVER have another pop as long as I lived. They got it on video !! If that isn't enough to make you live up to your commitment, I don't know what is.

After about a month of headaches, and feeling like crud..............and another few months of CRAVINGS................ I no longer even think about or consider having one. Roger comes home from work almost daily with a Pepsi in a cup, full of ice, and it doesn't even make me break a sweat. When we go out to eat - it's WATER FOR ME. I've probably had about 4-5 bottles of Country Time Lemonade over the past year (which I don't count) and also at two parties there was homemade rootbeer (which I don't count) and then there was the dreaded FLU episode in November, when I lived on soda crackers and FLAT SPRITE for 3 days (which I don't count).

I had actually forgotten that today was the 1 YEAR anniversary. My co-workers reminded me. They are PROUD !! So am I :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...