Thursday, May 1, 2008



I am thankful for my job. It is REALLY REALLY stressful this time of year, but I enjoy the work, and it's getting done, and it's a good feeling to work a card/property, and put it IN THE DONE PILE !!! Yahoo !

I am thankful for reading glasses.............Man, my eyes are getting BAD. I was trying to thread the needle on my sewing machine tonight, and wow....it was just a blur.

I am thankful that it is NOT supposed RAIN on Saturday. So the Multi-Family Yard Sale is ON !! We'd love to see you there, so come on over on the corner next to the mortuary.

I am thankful for MCFITCLUB - it's fun working with others towards a common goal. I'm going to try ANOTHER one too.

I am thankful that Landon is enjoying the "jungle". He is always so positive and happy. I am one lucky mom.

I am thankful that we have had the opportunity to be near our granddaughter AND daughter for the past 3 1/2 years. That is coming to an end shortly (24 more days). We will miss them, but are optimistic, and hoping for the best for them in AZ.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...