Thursday, May 15, 2008



Sorry I'm always so late posting this. Most of you probably don't read it till Friday :). I have a hard time keeping up with both blogs, and I must admit, Landon's gets top priority.

I am thankful for my mom. She's the best mom. I don't tell her enough, how much I appreciate everything she does for me. Neither one of us are much for talking on the phone, and it can be a few days before we talk sometimes, but she would do anything for me, and I know it. It's just what you do - you ALWAYS take care of your kids, and help them out, etc. etc. I do for my kids, what my mom has taught me. Care for them, Pray for them, Help them with anything and everything. Love you Mom !!

I am thankful for the past 3 1/2 years that we have had with Manda and Camryn here in our home, and here in Morgan. The time is getting very short now, and they will be leaving. I know that it will never be the same - not really. Camryn has brought much joy into our lives, from the time they came to live with us when she was only 5 months old. She is now 4 - and getting smarter and more grown up everyday. We will surely miss them, but hope that all works out for the best down in AZ. I'm sure it will.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...