Thursday, May 22, 2008

I am thankful for Roger. I love my husband. He is a good guy. We have been together for 31 years - 33 if you count the dating years. He is a quiet guy, doesn't say too much. That used to drive me crazy, but I'm used to it now. He is a hard worker. He has integrity. He is honest. He has always taken such good care of our family. He drops everything to help others. He loves sports, especially watching our kids (back in the day) whether it was baseball, wrestling, football, soccer, t-ball..... He is a good companion. I love you Roger !

A good marriage does not require a perfect man or woman. It only requires a man and a woman committed to strive together towards perfection.

1 comment:

DTHH&B said...

Gwen, I have to agree with you about Rog he is an all around great guy! It is funny how the years come and go and you appreciate your spouse alot more!

and your picture of you both is great!!

does stacy have a blog?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...