Thursday, May 8, 2008



I want to you to LOOK at the time post on this one ! Yea !! I'm on the ball, thanks to Trin. She reminded me !

I'm thankful when I can sleep well. Last night WAS NOT a good one. For those of you who know my "sleeping situation", well all I can say is that IT NEEDS TO CHANGE !! Maybe I should do a "blog" about IT......put it out there for the WHOLE WORLD to see..... hmmmm...I'll have to think about that one.

I'm thankful for AMERICAN IDOL - Go David ?? Which one you ask?? I can't make up my mind. I am sorry to see Jason go, even though he sucked it up this week, and probably deserved it. I really can't believe that Syesha has made it THIS FAR ! It is really funny how Roger and I have gotten into it this year. We probably have NEVER taken to a show like we have this season of American Idol.

I am thankful for Dee Dee. She is the BEST !! She raised Landon from the time he was about 6 months old, until he went to kindergarten. She also raised Treyson's mom (Christel) - Now she has had a BIG INFLUENCE on my grandkids. They all go to her on either a full time or part time basis. I can honestly say that if she hadn't been SO GOOD....... Cam and Manda would have probably been headed to AZ a long time ago. Yesterday morning I went down and took some pics of all the kids. As soon as I get my butt in gear I'll get them posted. Yea Diane - YOU ARE THE BEST BABYSITTER upon the face of the earth. I am NOT exaggerating.

I am thankful for "The Property". Even though at this time of the year it is a BIG PAIN, cleaning up all of the branches that the trees have shed over the past 8 months. We have scheduled a WORK DAY for this Saturday, and hopefully can make a dent in it. We are also celebrating Cam's birthday. The weatherman says it will be great, so that is good. It is so fun to meet there, and work, and relax, and play.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...