Sunday, August 30, 2020

Sunday - I'm loving life.

I slept in till almost 8 am this morning !  I told Roger, "I don't know what is worse.......... not being able to sleep or get a good night's sleep - or sleeping for so long that my back hurts!".  I walked from my house to mom's. I listened to Neal Maxwell's talk (For about the 12th time) again.  I love it so much.  Then came home and have fixed Mountain Dew Chicken  (it's in the oven).  We are meeting at the Property at 2pm for a family get together.  I'm so looking forward to this.  I'm so glad/happy/proud that we were able to can 80 quarts of tomato juice yesterday, and we'll plan to do salsa this coming week.   I love my life, and I love Roger, and my kids and grand kids.  They are all so special, and each their own person.  We are so blessed to be parents and grand parents.  I'm grateful to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.  I love the Lord, and my Savior.  Life is so so Good.  







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...