Wednesday, August 19, 2020

My trees see around corners :)

Want to hear about my  "tree" fiasco?

Well, I was wanting some trees to plant, and I kept bugging Roger D., who finally got sick of my nagging, so he said, "go ahead" - so I did...........then he wasn't happy........... go figure............

I got some "cheap" trees..... you know me, always wanting a deal.  Well, Rog was NOT TOO IMPRESSED with the trees I purchased.  They were a sorry sight for sure.  He tells everyone, that they can see around corners, because they have SUCH a bend in them.

We put two bushes, and 4 "little" trees in my back yard, on the fringe of the lawn, and one bigger tree (like the ones pictured above), only it had been "topped", I'm guessing. right in the middle of our back yard.  Now he has to mow around it, and that's ANOTHER complaint :)  

These four trees (above), he made me plant over at the Property.  

All in All, Roger planted two bushes, and 1 tree at our place (reluctantly).  I did the other 4 at our place.
At the Property, I planted one, and he helped with the other 3 (begrudgingly).

I tell him........."they are getting straighter EVERY DAY"........he just laughs and shakes his head.  I'm hoping that one of these days, these trees become "Gwen's Legacy", and not "Gwen's Folly".

Who knows - it may provide for a fun story to tell at my funeral one of these days.
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...