Thursday, May 21, 2020

Ranger Rides



Last Saturday, we took a ride with Landon and Kacey and kids.    It was a beautiful Day, temperature just right..........but PLENTY Dusty !!  It was a wonderful day to be with our family. 


Kacey, Bexlee, Lola, Pays, and Bright  - ready to go :)
Oh - and Lando of course :)
When we got as far as we went - you could see our house through the trees.  It is fun to pick out landmarks, from so far away.  
These guys and their faces :)    I made sandwiches, and they brought chips, and the jello I brought was completely melted, but they enjoyed the CHEESE BALLS, and drinks, and licorice, and OREOS!!  YEAH !!!


See what I mean about DUSTY ??  It was crazy crazy dusty. 
On the ride out - wow Grandpa Roger, is that a hint of a smile?  I told Payson he reminded me of ME when I was a kid.  Sometimes I could NOT take a serious picture.  
Don't mind my "pained" face.  I think the  DUST was in my eyes.........   See, Roger D. is doing it too.  Thank goodness Bright had goggles. 
When we got home, Rog and Landon sprayed out the Rangers, while Bright loved on Lucky. 
Someone needs a SHOWER
Now these guys on the other hand, went a DIFFERENT direction for their Ranger Ride........and they encountered MUD AND SNOW........
It was a little chilly - and the coats came in handy. 
Zac's smile says it all - it was a FUN DAY !   They rode up Chalk Creek, and tried to make it to Whitney Reservoir with some co-workers/friends.  
They got stuck MULTIPLE times, and had to be winched here and there.  
The next day, our Ranger was having problems, and didn't want to run........guess we worked it too hard (haha) - nothing that Zac (or MV Polaris) can't fix !! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...