Wednesday, May 27, 2020

After the ride

:Lucky is such a good old dog.   He loves to have his belly scratched and rubbed by the kids.  
The kids love the swing.  They like to have me recite the "Mean Old Clown who lives in the Ground" rhyme that I made up.  The fact that the ground drops off in back, makes it exciting, as they soar over the empty drop off.  
Two Paysons.............. 6 years apart.  My poster of all the kids was moved from my wall in the house to the wall in the garage after our remodel.  It's fun to see the change.  
Two Brights........   Same thing - 6 years apart.   I hope to keep this poster forever. 
Bex, who has quit taking naps, was totally worn out by the Ranger Ride.
But she soon woke up, and then she and Kacey tried out the swing also.  
Love the smiles
Roger and I  got the trampoline put up for the year the other day, and it doesn't take long for the kids to start having fun !
It was great to hang out for a time after the Ranger Ride.............then the parents left, and we had the two older yahoos sleepover !  But THAT's another post :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...