Tuesday, May 19, 2020

"May" be I can Catch Up


We are back up and running at work - with Plexiglas in place. 

Of course - not all is well in my book !?!?!?!?!?!

Zac is working on the stock trailer
It needs ALOT of work !


New Bikes - Grandma is NERVOUS

The garden is coming along, and we have started watering, and IT WORKS LIKE A CHARM

Glad for HELMETS

Elbow is on the mend



We had to cover, and we still lost some plants to the FROST
Bring on SUMMER !! 

Snazzy gear - Snazzy kid - Snazzy bike
But he wore the kick starter off REALLY QUICK :)

Mom decided to plant the beans along the fence this year.

As we get the sprinkling system ready to go every year, it seems there are always a problem or two......or in this case........ a new pump was needed........ (YIKES!)



Mom and Me

Bright came up to me, and very quietly said, "I've read the rules, and I'm ready to walk on the bridge now"   Such a sweetheart - love that girl. 

Beautiful East Canyon Creek - looking North.  They haven't put in the Welch Ditch Dam yet.  

Oh the things my man will do for me, if I ask sweetly........
Love you ROGER D. 
(The tree is all cleaned up, and ready for grandkids, thanks to his trusty chainsaw) 

Walking home from the Property one night.  Sun was sure SORE on my eyes.  I had to keep looking down it was so bright.  I was glad when Rog picked me up halfway across the Lane.

Watching Dad weld on his motorcycle pipe. 

Do you relate !?!

Sweet Bexlee - I remember this dress !
Bright was wearing it 4 years ago (2016), while Zac and CJ were building their home.  I have a picture of Bright IN THE MUD in this dress.  Looks no worse for wear :)  I'm glad Kacey kept it. 

Some painting/staining in the Dog Room goin' on.

Pool Time ! 

The other night, Landon called me and asked, "What was that book about a man and his steam shovel?"  Made me so happy.  I ordered up the book, and sent it on it's way, straight to Landon so he could read his kids the most loved book from his childhood.  "Mike Mulligan, and his Steam Shovel".  I also ordered a new one for our house, and when Zac and the kids came over on Mother's Day evening, he proceeded to read it with Thatcher.  One of the BEST BOOKS EVER !


Remember the iris garden we dug out?  Well, it's all fixed up now, emptied, sprayed, weed barrier put down, and nice grey rock on top.  Thanks to Tagg for the help :)

Looks good, and Grandma D is very happy. g

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...