Saturday, May 16, 2020

Playing Catch-up.............

We got busy............and I got lazy............and then something fouled up with my picture downloads from my icloud phone account into my computer............and then I finally figured it out.  So..... I am playing catch-up for the last part of April.


Sometimes when I walk into work at 7am in the mornings, it is absolutely beautiful light !
I caught the YARDMASTERS hard at work at Sarah Swans one  morning.  It's one of their harder ones. 
Mom's iris patch was overrun with grass.  We dug it all out with the help of Treyson and Tagg. 
Then we went down to the PIT and cleaned it out too. 
Getting warm by the fire. 
It was time to plant the first rows of corn.  Thatcher was a great helper. 
Tagg had a mishap, and broke one of his fake teeth off.  I can't remember when or what he did, but here's proof of the unfortunate incident.  
Mom and Dad - Grandpa and Grandma "D"
Thatcher and Grandpa Jim 
One day we decided to clean up a little bit at the far North end of the Property.  We put Tagg in Grandpa D's waders (he's the only one whose feet will still fit in them), and he was our CREEK helper. 
Rake, Rake, Rake - Burn, Burn, Burn
Treyson trying out the old motorcycle.  This used to be Dad's, then Zac and Landon rode it everyday to the mink farm when they were teenagers, working for Marv Dawson.  It's been parked for many years.  

Here's a still picture of Tagg BEFORE he took chainsaw in hand, and proceeded to cut away (see video)




It's worth the watch - A little scary, a little bit of yelling, a little bit of reassuring......... 

CJ brought down Breakfast Burritos for the hard workers. 
I finally got my favorite picture BLOWN up, and put in the frame that I painted..........
It will probably take me another year to get it hung :(
Landon received this notice from Weber State University. 
No walking and receiving a diploma from the podium with COVID 19 (not that he would have walked anyway)
We are getting TIRED of this COVID 19 quarantine .............
It will be interesting to look back IN HINDSIGHT - and see just who was right. 
I know though, that Heavenly Father is watching over us.  Good times are ahead. 
Thatcher is still practicing gymnastics -
WOW how limber is that?!?!
We all gathered on the Courthouse lawn to see the fighter jets from HAFB flyover.  They went from HAFB, south to St. George, and back up to Logan before returning to base, to THANK the hard-working healthcare workers who are battling COVID 19 on the front lines. 
What a sight !!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...