Monday, March 30, 2020

Opportunityisnowhere

I read this (see below) today, and it made me think. I wanted to pass it along to you !

Read this title above
Did you see “opportunity is no where”? Or “opportunity is now here”?...

"This PANDEMIC, though scary and inconvenient, has come with a wonderful opportunity. An opportunity to be home and focus on others. An opportunity to reach out. An opportunity text someone, and opportunity to think about how we can support and lift others without all the distractions that we have in our daily life. And the BIGGEST most IMPORTANT opportunity, to be with our families.

We’ve been asked many times to “reduce and simplify“. I think we have this opportunity now. Many things have been canceled: work, extracurricular activities, even activities from church. All these activities kept our lives very busy. I think we have a remarkable opportunity.

I do believe the opportunity is now here. I think the opportunity is for us to realize how busy our lives have been. How to reduce and simplify. And how to reevaluate and realize what is most important."

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...