Friday, March 13, 2020

Covid 19 - are we worried?

Did most of us think this would happen in the USA? Unprecedented, at least in my view. Started Wednesday night for me, when Breaking News from KSL came across on my phone - Rudy Gobert?!?!?! Thursday was such a strange day. We all showed up to work as usual, but it was markedly quiet. After the Governor's speech about 11am, then we started to hear the stories of people going crazy at Ridleys..........OUR RIDLEYS...........in little ol' Morgan. I felt unsettled. I hadn't been that worried..........Should I be? Am I stupid because I'm not at the grocery store? Yesterday - General Conference is off........Stake Conference...........then finally REGULAR CHURCH........ Today - Temple attendance changes........ and now........all schools closing for 2 weeks. Some laugh and joke about it, but it is unsettling. We worry about our family, our aging parents. They have all been grounded btw ;) I looked up PEACE in my scriptures this morning - I needed it.



This morning I went to the grocery store. What should I get? What do I need? Not much, we are okay. Glad there was milk. though, because we were running low. Here's a look at some of the shelves......not all of them. Pasta - gone Bread - gone ALOT of the canned goods - gone.

But everything else, was pretty much intact.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...