Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Our Life Lately

It's that time of year - break out the chalk !
Oh my......makes my heart beat fast just looking at this!
This girlie loves to paint her nails........AND go and get a pedicure.
They love making me nervous.....
Riding over to there house on the back of the trailer.........standing up..........
I'm getting more and more like my Grandma Dickson
Spraying weeds - DONE !
Lost his first tooth !
With Nana Daw, who is recuperating from surgery.
This boy is LIMBER !!
This was a fake smile, but she did give me one FOR REAL the other day.
Love Bexlee
Hanging out with Sister
Keeping warm...................
at the Soccer Game !!
Taking a break from the soccer game and snuggling with Dad
Fun concert with Mom
Science Report
Why we shouldn't colonize Mars.....

Cam and cousin Sara
At School of Rock - hangin' with friends
Happy Birthday to MOM !!
Easter at our house - over 80 eggs to find !
Gunny and Thatcher
Talon and Treyson
Tagg and Rex

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...