Monday, November 25, 2013

What a weekend!!

Spent Saturday morning in Weber HS gym watching Tagg and Treyson wrestle.

Treyson wrestled two times.  The one match was awesome. 
** apparently I am losing my mind.....Rog informs me that Treyson wrestled 3 times...... Now I'm wondering what match I totally missed !?!?

I spent some time chasing this yahoo around.  I got him backed into this corner, and he played here pretty good for awhile :)

He's a goof ball 

Treyson ended up taking second. 

I think Tagg took 4th.
Treyson was so cute, after we took his pic with the other kids he wrestled, he said, "Now I need one with my brother"!
 
Sunday night Payson and Kacey came up for a little while.  She was busy reading him a book, and I was going to take a picture without him knowing, but as soon as the pre-flash came on his face, he immediately CHEESED it up !

We were also watching Zac and CJ's boys, so I got alot of cute pics of the two babies

These two had a great time playing UNDER the coffee table.  In and Out, round and round..........they giggled and giggled.

Then we had ice cream, and I broke out the "sprinkles" like Grandma "D" always does.  Oh boy, what a mess !
They LICK and DIP and LICK and DIP

Taggaroni

Treyson Lee

Paysers

Thatch

Kacey called Landon on Facetime while we were eating, and it was so cute to see Payson interact with him across the miles.  The boys were all happy to see and hear from him.  It was a good night. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...