Monday, November 4, 2013

Three Things.........

I missed this picture on the Halloween post !  Landon and Cody dressed and Cesar and Ryan, fellow employees at Focus.  I guess they were the biggest HIT of the day.  Cesar (pronounced Sess -sir) and Ryan were especially pleased !  Yes, Landon DID shave his head.  I just about died when he facetimed me !  Now he is completely bald.  What a guy :)
Zac and I traveled to St. George so that he could compete in the Snow Canyon Half Marathon on Saturday morning.  If he runs two races on the St. George Winter Racing Circuit, he is guaranteed another berth in the St. George Marathon next October.  This is one of those qualifying races.  There were 2200 participants, and he placed 94 (overall), 75 in his gender, and 11 in his age/gender category.  He had a PR (personal record) of 1 hours 28 minutes.  His previous fastest time in a half was 1 hour 35 minutes.  Way to go Zac !
While the cat is away, the mouse will play !  I'm the Cat, Roger is the Mouse.  Look what I came home to!??!  A new paved driveway :)  We are MORE than happy about this.  It's been 20 years since we've moved into our house.  It was time.  Happy Day !!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...