Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Playing Catchup - once again

In no particular order...........

Camryn had an ingrown toenail removed at the doctor's office last week.  It was NOT FUN !  But Manda said she was a trooper, and it feels much better now.  That is something I've never had a problem with thank goodness. 
Yesterday? Carol and Kacey visited the mall.  Payson caught a glimpse of Santa............and that is ALL HE WANTED.  It may be interesting getting him on Santa's lap at this year's Rich Family Party :)
Wrestles at Layton HS last Saturday went well.  The boys are learning a great deal, and sometimes in the process of learning it's not too fun, but they are Rich's - THEY ARE TOUGH !!
Thatcher likes the new asphalt driveway 
And the animals :)
This is the last jump of the year.  Then I had them help me take it down for winter.
Treyson is in scouting now.  CJ was called as one of the leaders.  I pulled out all of Zac's stuff from Cub Scouting, and the boys couldn't believe all of the patches and awards he had earned.    I was his leader at the time (1989-1990).  It was so much fun!  I hope Treyson has as great a time as his dad did. 
Love these two.
Don't they have such CUTE SMILES ??
Anna came to help do chores last Monday.  She LOVES animals, and we had a great time in the barnyard. 
Jill (and Ruby) came to pick her up, and LOVED Miss Piggy.  
GROSS - see that little yellow thing UNDER the lid of my cup?!?!?  Yup, it's a spider..........who spun a glorious web !!  IN. MY. CUP.   I wonder how long I drank from it before I noticed him ?   Hmmmmmm.........
The boys enjoying the new driveway!!  Yahoo !!
Playing catch with Grandpa Roger
Gangsta' in the Barnyard :)
Mr. Payson, trying out the piano :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...