Monday, June 17, 2013

Lemonade - 25 cents




After hearing the call from clear down the street (across Young Street even!) - they arrived, ready to purchase a cold drink :)  They unknowingly butted in front of Stacy (hiding in her car :)

What a couple of great guys from RC Willey - they made the little boys day !

Later in the day - these two were goofing off on the tramp.
They love our trampoline.  It's over 20 years old, and has been taken  care of and repaired, and it has the greatest BOUNCE!!  The only problem is theBLACK that gets on little feet :)

Love this picture !!  We went over to Gary and Carol's on the night Kacey and Payson came to Utah.  We walked in, and I bent down and said, "Hey Payson", in my Grandma sing songy voice......He looked at me with a blank stare, then his eyes shifted to Roger D. standing behind me.  His face broke into a smile a MILE WIDE, and he ran right past me with out stretched arms to Grandpa.  It only hurt my feelings a little bit - it was a sweet sight to see him so excited for Grandpa.  I don't think I've ever gotten a picture of Roger with quite that sparkle in his eye. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...