Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Great times with Grandkids........

Eating Gogurts with Dad

Tagg fell in a ditch full of water the other day while showing off his mad jumping skills.  Treyson ran in the house screaming, "Tagg fell in the ditch and drowned" - about gave CJ a heart attack, and this grandma too when she sent me a text !  

Hangin' Loose :)

Most everyday when Dad gets home from work, they get on the bikes and go for a bike ride around town.

Thatch loves the baby goat - Brick

We ended up changing some mangers around out in the barnyard due to the new horse.  The chickens didn't like our new set up, and stopped laying eggs in their usual place.  I told Roger he needed to search and find them, because I was sure they were hiding them.  He looked - no luck (typical man;)  The other morning I was out there with the boys, and I heard the usual racket the chicken makes right after she has laid an egg.  We followed the sound, and found a WHOLE pile of eggs in the dirt, back under the barbed wire stash. 

Egg Man :) - ready for the ball game 

We took Thatch's bike over to the ball field, and who should we meet up with there?  Payson !!  These two are sure cute together.

Thatch has decided he's ready for the scooter 

Goof Ball Rich :)

Treyson finds himself being the "base" on the swing now. 

They were having so much fun !

Grandpa on the other hand was NOT - he absolutely hates our riding lawnmower.  It is such a pain, and continually clogs up.  It takes him twice as long to mow the lawn, having to stop every round and dump and clean.  We probably need to look into another machine :(

I am such a tease - just like my Grandpa Dickson.  I waited until Tagg climbed up on the fence, before saying, "Watch OUT !!  the Turkey's are coming !!"




 Please disregard the big REAR....
 I have trained them to eat out of my hand. They have gotten bigger and more aggressive, and I've had to add gloves. Now when I go to the barnyard,they come a come running !! It can be pretty intimidating. They haven't bothered me, unless I have a grain bucket and gloves, but if I do - I'd better be ready to feed them ! and the horse...........and the baby goat......

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...